Ongoing global disruption – in the form of economic uncertainty, political upheaval, legal/regulatory change, and technological development – is forcing the global services market to completely transform how service delivery is organised and executed. Keeping up with the latest developments is difficult enough, let alone understanding and planning for potential consequences.
Everest Group’s upcoming symposium, Thriving in a World of Perpetual Change, brings together industry expertise and rich resources to help you identify practical strategies to thrive in a time of perpetual change. Join us as we explore ways leading enterprises are planning and organising to take advantage of disruption to improve outcomes.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Executives who want to network and gain expert insight on optimizing their strategic sourcing endeavors
- Service providers seeking to learn more about key developments and trends, and thriving in a world of perpetual change
WHAT YOU WILL SEE, HEAR, AND LEARN
- Findings from our first ever assessment of how leading organisations are achieving Pinnacle, or best-in-class, status in leveraging Robotic Process Automation (RPA) in their service delivery organisations
- Early findings from our RPA Technology PEAK Matrix™ 2018 research
- Predictions for how the global services market will evolve in 2018, including demand trends, impact of RPA and other technology trends, digitalisation, the service provider landscape, delivery locations, vendor management and pricing, GDPR, and more
- A panel discussion about what organisations should do to survive in a changing world
The programme will be followed by a networking session industry colleagues and Everest Group analysts over drinks and canapes.